Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an action-packed adventure through the eyes of Link and Zelda. As you venture through Hyrule, you will be tasked with finding Shrines and unlocking new abilities. One of the shrines you need to find is in Gutanbac, and you have to find the chests within to get certain items. In this guide we will see how to solve the Gutanbac shrine puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Solve Gutanbac Shrine Puzzle
You will need to explore the Gutanbac shrine as part of The Closed Door quest. Here we will see how to solve the puzzle within Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To solve the Gutanbac Shrine puzzle, just follow the steps below
- Once you enter the shrine, you will unlock the ascend ability. Go straight ahead and use it to get to the platform on top
- Stand underneath the smaller pillar of the two that are floating on the right side
- Use the ascend ability to unlock the first chest and get a stone ax
- Jump down and this time ascend through the longer pillar
- Defeat the enemy here then walk over to the right side, you will spot a wooden barricade
- Break it using a strong weapon, then ascend through the opening
- You can now unlock the second chest and get a construct bow
- Jump down and run towards the other side. Cut the ropes to draw the bridge.
- Stand underneath the bridge and ascend to the top.
- Run over to where the moving platform is and stand underneath. When it passes over you, ascend on it
- Wait till it reaches the point where the bridge is above you and ascend through the bridge.
- You have reached the highest point of the shrine. Interact with the portal to unlock it
That’s all there is to know about solving the Gutanbac Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.