One of the most exciting features of Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the Ultra Hand power that lets you manipulate objects and enemies with your hand. You can enhance this power by finding and completing Shrines that are scattered across the world. These Shrines also contain chests with valuable items and rewards. As you explore the world, you will face many challenges and enemies, including some powerful bosses that you have to defeat to progress the story. One of these bosses is Moragia, a gigantic monster that resembles a Kaizu. In this guide, we will show you the best strategy to beat Moragia in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Repair Weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Tears of the Kingdom – How To Beat Moragia?
Players will encounter Moragia in the story when entering the Goron Storyline. After completing the starting story, players will see 4 dots on the map. In order to encounter the Moragia, players should make their way to the Northeast marker and follow the story of Goron City. During this storyline, players will come face-to-face with 3 head dragon called Moragia. Players need to have healing potions as the radiation from the boss will burn the players. Now here are the steps players can follow in order to beat the Moragia:
- Players will need to use their Ultra hand ability
- Players will see a wing glider near the battle area, 2 batteries and 4 fans.
- Players then need to use the Ultra hand to combine all of the things to make a flying device.
- In order to defeat the boss, Link would require the help of Yunonbo’s help.
- He will go to the front of the flying vehicle and will fire the missiles (using “a” button)
- Players then simply need to fly around the Moragia and shoot it.
- After that, simply shoot all the 3 heads to defeat the boss.
That’s all you need to know about how you can beat the Moragia in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.
Read More: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Fan from Korok Frond, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Glide Shirt