Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a new game that players adore. The game introduces new elements, such as new powers for Zelda and custom mechanics for players. To progress the story and unlock the quest called the Closed Door, players have to visit shrines and acquire powers from them. This guide will show you how to reach the third shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
In order to get to the Third Shrine, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go down from the In-Isa shrine
- And then take a right turn and continue until players reach the Pondside cave
- Enter the cave and exit out the north side. After that cross the water body by making a boat.
- After that, climb up the stairs and go to the top of the Cave.
- After that, proceed into the cave and then light up the cave with the help of Brightbloom Seed.
- After that, continue into the cave and there, players will need to move the mining cart with the Air fans.
- After attaching the fan to the Mine Cart, players need to use the ultrahand to put the mine cart on the rail track
- The cart will take you to the top of the mountain and then hop off the cart and go to the pit cave.
- Players then need to go through 2 caves (Both of them are straight forward and one requires cold resistance food)
- After that, players will need to defeat a plant and open the chest.
- After that, players will get a Flame Emitter as well.
- Escape the cave and climb the roots to reach the third Shrine.
That’s all you need to know about how to reach the third shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.