Playing PvP will test your skills against other players, so you will need to be in top condition to face them head-on. In this guide we will see what weapons you can use during PvP battles, either solo or group, in V Rising.
Top 5 Weapons to Use during Solo and Group PvP – V Rising
You would want to take your skills to the next level by engaging with other players to see where you stand, but if you don’t have the right gear or equipment to take them down, then your efforts will be in vain. Here we will see the top 5 weapons to use during solo and group PvP in V Rising.
Read More: All Weapon Skills in V Rising – Explained
You can either choose to fight one on one or with your clan members against other clans. Taking part in PvP will help you place your mark on who is the best player in the land. But along with improving your skills, you will need to use the proper gear to help you win battles. Below we will segregate which weapons to use in Single and Group PvP.
- Crossbow – the classic ranged weapon in V Rising, you can easily gain some distance using a crossbow, giving you control over the battle.
- Spear – the Spear’s special abilities will help you keep your distance while attacking, and will also help in inflicting greater damage.
- Sword – the most versatile weapon of the lot, the Sword’s special abilities can help you take down enemies with ease by following them around.
- Spells – If close combat is not your thing, then using spells will help you take them down at a distance. Use it to your advantage to slow them down or drain their health when they least expect it.
- Ax – using the dual-wielding axes can help you take them down quickly while closing the distance between you and the enemy.
- Purgatory – While in a group, you need to look out for each other, and using Purgatory will help you heal allies and damage foes in the same spell.
- Reaper – the Reaper’s special AoE attacks are great to wipe down groups of foes while causing immense damage.
- Sword – Use Whirlwind to target and attack the weakest link of the opposing group, and keep them in close-range combat.
- Mace – Just like the Reaper, the Mace has strong AoE attacks that can send the enemies flying, dealing great damage in the process.
- Ax – the dual Axes Frenzy power helps in closing the gap between you and the others, ready to take down their health in a couple of swipes.
That’s all there is to know about what weapons to use during PvP in V Rising. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.