Resident Evil 4 Remake’s latest demo is out, and you can experience the horrors firsthand as you explore the village section of the game. As Leon, you will explore a remote European village, but there is something strange taking place within the community. You will quickly find yourself outnumbered, and the villagers will try to hunt you down. While trying to hatch a route of escape, you will meet the village’s most formidable foe, the Chainsaw Man or Chainsaw Villager. In this guide, we will see how to defeat the chainsaw man in the Resident Evil 4 Remake demo.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Chainsaw Demo – How to Defeat the Chainsaw Man/ Chainsaw Villager
You will quickly encounter the final boss of the demo, a tougher-than-average villager with a burlap sack over his head and wielding a chainsaw. Here we will see how to defeat the chainsaw villager in the Resident Evil 4 Remake demo.
You can quickly take down the chainsaw man if you have picked up some ammo and grenades around the village. The chainsaw man’s only weapon is his chainsaw, but he will swing, lunge, and try to saw you in half. He doesn’t care who he hits with his chainsaw, so beware of this maniac’s swings. Here are some tips on what you should do during the encounter.
- Aim for his head and legs if you are trying to shoot him down, as he is weak in those areas.
- Keep your distance, as he can quickly bridge the gap between the two of you. Run, jump, or climb up whenever you can.
- You don’t have to shoot him all the time, as you just have to wait for the church bell to toll for everyone to disappear. You can evade him if you wish to not confront him and wait it out.
- If you find yourself outnumbered, this is the best time to use the grenade. This will help take down villagers as well as the chainsaw man, which allows you to escape.
- You can use your knife to deflect his chainsaw if he gets close to you, but in turn, you cannot use your knife anymore. It is best to keep it as a last resort.
- Melee attacks will not work much on him, so it is best to use your gun or grenade.
- You can consume chicken eggs found on the ground to restore some of your lost health
If you keep doing the above steps, you will soon hear the toll of the church bell, and all the villagers will quickly head over there, leaving you behind. This marks the end of the demo, and also gives you a taste of what is to come.
That’s all there is to know about defeating the chainsaw man in Resident Evil 4 Remake demo. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.