Destiny 2 offers new weapons to claim from the Root of Nightmares raid event that is ongoing now. One of the weapons you can claim is Rufus’s Fury, a legendary auto rifle that deals strand damage. But getting your hands on this weapon will take a while, as you have to complete the raid a couple of times to get it from the loot pool. With that said, in this guide, we will see how to get Rufus’s Fury and its god roll in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 – How to Get Rufus’s Fury and God Roll
Rufus’s Fury is a legendary auto rifle that you can claim while participating in the Root of Nightmares. Here we will see how to get this weapon in Destiny 2.
Read More: Can You Fix Destiny 2 Login Services Are Being Throttled Error
Participating in the Root of Nightmares raid will help you get the weapon in the large loot drop. If you focus more on the third and final encounters, you will have a better chance of obtaining Rufus’s Fury. Once you get it, you have to craft it, and that can be done by getting Deepsight Resonance from hidden chests. You can also use the Spoils of Conquest on Nezerac’s Scythe to get it, and even focusing on the weapon per week will help you get Deepsight Resonance.
Once you get your hands on Rufus’s Fury, you can start tweaking it with the below god rolls.
PVE Rufus’s Fury God Roll in Destiny 2
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil and increases handling speed
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability and slightly increases range
- Demotionalist – Any kills using Rufus’s Fury will generate grenade energy. Activating grenade energy will reload the weapon from reserves.
- Hatchling – Precision final blows or defeating targets rapidly with a non-precision weapon creates a threadling that spawns at the target’s location
PVP Rufus’s Fury God Roll in Destiny 2
- Chambered Compensator – Increases stability and moderately controls recoil, but slightly decreases handling speed
- High Caliber Rounds – Creates knockback and slightly increases range
- Reconstruction – Reloads itself automatically over time, sometimes at double capacity
- Target Lock – Increased damage the longer the weapon aims at the target
That’s all there is to know about getting Rufus’s Fury and God Roll in Destiny 2. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.