There are lots of new DMZ missions that players need to finish to get all the rewards like weapon contraband, keys and even some camo in warzone 2.0 DMZ. The map of Al Mazrah has 6 hospitals marked on it. To complete the Medical Diagnosis mission, players need to visit 3 of these hospitals and extract the 3 Medical Documents. This guide will help you find the documents and reach the location safely.
Where to find the 3 medical documents in DMZ?
Medical Diagnosis is a Black Mous faction mission (Tier 3) that requires players to complete a single objective:
Extract All 3 Medical Documents From the Al Mazrah Hospitals in 1 Deployment
For this objective, players need to visit 3 hospitals in the Al Mazrah map and collect the documents in one deployment but there are 6 hospitals in the Al Mazrah map. These are the 3 hospital that has the document:
1. Hospital near Rohan Oil
2. Hospital near Al Mazrah city
3. Hospital near Sawah Village
When players are looking for documents, they should start by going to hospitals near their deployment spawn. This will help them save time and get the documents they need quickly. Once they have visited the hospitals near their deployment spawn, they can then make their way to the other hospitals. There is no specific order required, but players should keep in mind that going to hospitals near their deployment spawn first can help them be more efficient.
Some points to remember while trying to complete the mission:
- Players need to deploy into the Al Mazrah Map as this mission can only be done on that map.
- If any other player is doing this exact mission and found the documents before you, you won’t be able to get them (only 3 available on the map)
- Players need to keep in mind that they need to get all the 3 documents in one deployment (required for the mission)
- Players should also have a vehicle as it will help in moving to the other hospitals faster.
- After collecting all the documents players need to simply extract them to complete the mission. It is required to extract so keep that in mind.
That’s all you need to know about how to find the 3 medical documents on the Al Mazrah map for the Medical Diagnosis mission. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.