Warzone 2 DMZ has certain objects that can remain on the player’s account indefinitely, which can be used to unlock high-tier rewards. Keys give players a whole new way to earn rewards. With Warzone 2 DMZ keys, you can enter buildings and enemy bases to find treasure. You may also discover keys that open hidden caches. Players will encounter keys as they explore and complete the session’s objectives. Because it is quite easy to overlook a single cabinet on this enormous map and not earn a key, getting them requires concentration.
There are 56 different keys to unlock houses, infrastructure, and ammunition stores in Warzone 2. The Sawah Hotel Room 302 and 303 Key is one of them, and this guide will tell you where to find it in the DMZ.
Read Next: WHERE TO FIND CENTRAL SA’ID TOP FLOOR APARTMENT KEY LOCATION IN WARZONE 2 DMZ
Where to Find the Sawah Hotel Room 302 and 303 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
The Sawah Hotel Room 302 and 303 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ can be obtained by killing enemies, completing HVT contracts, or looting containers on the map. Several areas need keys to unlock; if you find the keys, you’ll find lots of loot. Currently, there is no definite way to get keys. Mostly, it depends on luck or just finding them randomly.
Where to Use the Sawah Hotel Room 302 and 303 Key in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Once you have found the Sawah Hotel 302 and 303 Key in Warzone 2,
- Open the mini-map and head to the Sawah Village.
- On the map, southwest of the Sawah Village, you will see a circle. On the east side of the circle, there is a building at the D7 location.
- Head to this building.
- When you enter the building, walk a bit through the water to find another building that says “hotel”.
- As you enter the building, take the stairs up to the third floor.
- Here you’ll find two locked ‘302’ and ‘303’ rooms next to each other.
- Use the key to unlock these hotel rooms.
This concludes our guide on where to find the Sawah Hotel Room 302 and 303 key in Warzone 2 DMZ. Also, check our other guides for more updates on the game.