If you are a fan of the Action role-playing game, you have definitely heard about Fallout 76. This game was released in 2018 and earned immense popularity, and recently, this game has regained popularity again. If you are playing the game, you have probably understood the point that survival is the toughest challenge in it. So, canned Dog Food, even though it doesn’t seem to be a great option to consume, you need it to survive. This guide will help you know where you can find Dog Food in Fallout 76.
Dog Food Locations in Fallout 76- Where to Find It?
Fallout 76 is the first action role-playing game by Bethesda, and survival is the toughest challenge in this game. In this game, radiation is spread everywhere, even in the plants, so nothing is safe to consume. However, Canned Dog Food is safe as it doesn’t harm players if they consume it. Well, this doesn’t seem impressive, right? You can get other food, but they are not safe to consume. But being canned, Dog Food is safe to consume and is radiation-free.
Below we have described the Canned Food Locations in Fallout 76-
- Mount Blair Train Yard: on the east side of the Green train car, players can find two cans of Dog Food.
- Grafton Dam: You’ll find Dog Food on the boat on the south side of the dam.
- Watoga: You will find Dog Food at several locations in this area.
- Black Water Mine: You’ll find three Canned Dog Food in this location.
- Mama Dolce’s Food: On the Backyard Porch, three cans of Dog Food can be found.
- Sons of Dan Compound: the Dog Food cans will be in the main hall.
- Whitespring Resort: Dog Food Cans can be found in the trash cans.
- Mount Blair Train Yard: the Green Train car will have dog food.
- Charleston Landfill: Dog Food is located in a shopping cart in the Underpass.
These are the Dog Food Locations in Fallout 76. If you are looking for Dog Food, don’t forget to check these locations.