There are plenty of shrines you can interact with while exploring Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. One of the shrines you will bump into is the Susuyai Shrine. There is a puzzle that you need to solve inside the shrine to make it to the exit. In this guide we will see how to solve the Susuyai Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Do Susuyai Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – A Spinning Device
Solving the Susuyai Shrine will help you complete another shrine in Hyrule. Here we will see how to complete this shrine puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: Where to find the Flame Gleeok in Legends of Zelda
To find Susuyai Shrine (-0785, -0434, 0018), head over to Passeri Greenbelt, Central Hyrule. You can spot it clearly from here on the ground. You can also get here if you look southwest from Lookout Landing Skyview Tower.
Susuyai Shrine Puzzle Solution Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Beware of the moving carts in the middle of the area and stay clear of it for now
- Once the carts have disappeared, try and stand in the middle lane to stop the middle cart
- Use your arrow and bow to hit the cart once it appears. This will stop the cart from moving
- Jump on top of the cart to unlock the chest and get 5 arrows
- After that, make your way to the far end and hop onto the platform with the turn wheel on the right
- Rotate the wheel counter clockwise, then use Recall ability to rewind time
- This will lift up the gate and you can run under it
- Use Ultrahand to grab and lift out the stone structure
- There are two hooks on the left side. Pick up any hook and rotate it till the wheel faces downward
- Attach it to the stone structure, then place it back on the rail
- Hop on it and hit the wheel to make the structure move ahead
- You can now exit the shrine
That’s all there is to know about solving the Susuyai Shrine puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.