Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom offers many new features to the players, such as Ultra Hand powers and new Shrines and chests to discover. Players can upgrade their Ultra Hand powers by visiting different Shrines and solving the puzzles inside them. Players will also encounter many bosses in their journey, one of which is Flame Gleeok. This guide will show you where to find and fight Flame Gleeok in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Get to the Third Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Repair Weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Where to find the Flame Gleeok in Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
Players during their playthrough will encounter many challenges but the nuggets challenges they will face will be the bosses. One of the bosses which players can encounter just by going to the boss arena is Flame Gleeok which is a huge Fire breathing 3-head dragon. In order to find the Flame Gleeok, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first will need to make their way to the Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower
- After reaching there players will need to go inside the tower
- Then they will need to stand in the middle of the jump pad
- Then they will be launched in the Air and then players need to go towards the Turakamik Shrine
- But they need to go past the shrine (While in Air) and they will see a huge platform in th air
- After getting to the platform, players will see the dragon and can attack it with a bow to start the fight.
That’s all you need to know about where to find and fight Flame Gleeok in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.
Read More: Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Fan from Korok Frond, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Get Glide Shirt