Season 4 of Call of Duty Mobile: Wild Dogs is almost here, and it promises to be more entertaining than ever. The new season will include new maps, weaponry, challenges, and significant rewards to capture.
One of the fresh new challenges is a themed Event called Sandstorm’s Eye, which promises to be a worthwhile challenge for the upcoming season. So, today, we’ll go over all the specifics of the Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Sandstorm’s Eye event and tell you all you need to know.
Read Next: COD Mobile Season 4 Best AS VAL Loadout
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Sandstorm’s Eye Event
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 will include the all-new Sandstorm’s Eye event, in which players may participate. A new addition to the game, as well as the return of some of the fan-favorite maps in the Season 4, are:
- Black Ops Cold War’s Satellite
- Modern Warfares Khandor Hideout
- 12v12 Ground War Mode
- The Sandstorm’s Eye event needs participants to navigate the area and examine the mission map in order to fulfil various objectives at “nodes.” These nodes are particular locations on the map, and you must achieve goals at each one in order to progress to the next one.
- Some nodes, however, are not like others and are positioned on a “vantage point.” These vantage locations add bonuses to the points you earn and are well worth your time to prioritise.
- The Observation Tower, Great Bridge, and Logistics Stations are examples of Vantage point nodes that will deliver the most lucrative prizes when finished. When you see these vantage points light up, make a B-line for them since they will offer you the biggest XP boosts and may also give you some special goodies.
- There will also be daily tasks that will bring you into the eye of the storm for massive XP boosts. Top scorers on the leaderboard will get special goodies such as the Otter-Sand Drift Operator and the Locus-Side Swindler sniper gun.
The information provided above covers all you need to know about the Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Sandstorm’s Eye event.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Sandstorm’s Eye Event Rewards
The Sandstorm’s Eye Event is the name of the event. In this event, we will need to obtain oil by participating in several game styles. The more oil we collect, the greater our benefits. Here are the majority of the goodies we’ll receive during this event.
- Type 25 – Blend Scale
- Outlaw – Blend Scale
- Epic Operator Skin – Sand Drift
- Epic Calling Card – Lizard King
- Epic Locus – Slide Swindler
- PP19 Bizon – Blend Scale
Along with this, players will receive a large amount of BP, Battle Pass XP, and other important items. These highlighted events are among the most pleasant and greatest aspects of each season. It would be quite boring without these events. Nonetheless, go here for further information on the subject.