Diable 4 Error code 395002 showing the message account locked has made many players worried about their account but it is not a thing to worry about as it simply means that the server is filled up and you can access the server as of now and your account is locked from entering. This guide will try to help you resolve that issue by showing some steps to try to play Diablo 4 beta again.
Read more: Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 300008, Fix Diablo 4 Couch Co-op not working.
How to resolve the error code 395002 in Diablo 4?
In order to resolve the issue of Diablo 4 Error Code 395002, the player should try to follow any of these methods:
- Restarting the client
Players who have faced this issue (many have) tried this method of restarting the game and disconnecting battle.net and reconnecting it again. After that, start the game and it worked for some of them, so players can try this as well.
- Restarting their routers (classic fix)
Sometimes the issue can be your internet and it is making your client not connect with the servers so it is always recommended to try this method if the above one didn’t work.
- Just simply wait for the game as it says in the error because many people have reconnected after some time as well so if both the above fixes are not working waiting is the only option left.
- Repair the game files – In some cases a corrupted game files can also lead to the Diablo 4 error code 395002. Try this fix if nothing else has worked and you have tried the above steps multiple times.
- Change the game region – Switch the game region to some other palce and then switch back, this should allow you to clear the bad cache and possibly fix the error.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder – This is one of the suggested fix on the Blizzard website for this error, so you must definetly try this. The steps for the fix can be found if you follow the link.
As of right now, there are no official fixes for most errors but the developer announced that they know of the error and bugs and are working on them and the issues will be resolved soon.
That’s all you need to know about how to resolve the Error Code 395002 issue in Diablo 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Diablo 4 and various other games.
Learn more about the Diablo 4 errors: Fix Diablo 4 crashing on startup, Not launching and not starting issues, Fix Error Code 313719 issue.