Diablo 4 is the ultimate action-RPG game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the 4th installment in the very popular Diablo series. But regrettably, some bugs and error codes prevent players from enjoying the game. One such error code is 300008. This error comes with a message that reads – Request has timed out”. This error triggers at the time of creating a character and selecting the World Tier difficulty of Adventure or Veteran.
Are you encountering the same situation, here we show you some of the best methods to fix error code 300008 in Diablo 4.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 300008
Due to the error code 300008 in Diablo 4, players get disconnected from the game’s servers and bring them back to the character creation screen which is an extremely annoying issue. Since the game is still in the beta phase, this issue does not have a permanent solution but here we show you some potential workarounds you can try to fix error code 300008 in Diablo 4.
1. First of all, a quick and classic solution is to simply restart your game. This simple method has worked for some players in the community so it might work for you too.
2. One player suggests on Reddit to cancel the character creations and then try again without customization and it will work.
3. As Diablo 4 early access beta has just been released, a lot of fans around the world are trying to get on the servers at the same time. That is one of the main reasons why the game throws different types of error codes. Hence, it is advisable to log into the game when the servers are not overcrowded in your region.
4. To run a big game like Diablo 4, your internet must be fast and stable so the next step we suggest is to check your internet connection and make sure it doesn’t have any connection issues. You can also try resetting your router/modem and then try running the game. In addition, try switching your connection from WiFi to Wired.
5. Also try disabling any antivirus or firewalls program running on your system and check if that resolves the issue.
6. Some third-party software and programs can also be the culprit and cause the error code 300008. Therefore, if you are using any VPN service to access the game, it is strongly recommended to disable the VPN service as it might fix the error code 300008 in Diablo 4.
If nothing worked, then don’t panic – This is a server-side issue as a large volume of players is attempting to connect to the game. Developer is aware of this situation and they are working hard to resolve each and every error and bug.
So have patience and try after sometimes and the error will get resolved automatically once the load on the servers is reduced.
That’s everything we have to fix Diablo 4 error code 300008 – Request has timed out error.
Read next: How to fix Diablo 4 stuck on loading screen.