The most anticipated action role playing game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment is finally going to release its full version on June 6, 2023 but its early access beta is out now and players can enjoy it until March 20. As soon as the players started accessing the game, they ran into multiple error codes including 34203 ‘Problem logging in’.
This error mostly occurs when the game’s servers are down, overloaded, or scheduled for maintenance. Due to this error, players are unable to log into the game. Here is what you need to know when you see error code 34203 ‘Problem logging in’ in Diablo 4.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 34203 ‘Problem Logging In’
According to reports, a lot of players have waited over an hour and so but still they are experiencing the authentication pending issue. Usually, the error code 34203 in Diablo 4 occurs when there is a problem with the game’s servers or your internet connection.
Thankfully, Blizzard has recently acknowledged this issue where players are running into an error code 34203 ‘Problem logging in’.
Hopefully, players will have a permanent solution soon. Meanwhile, you can try some generic workarounds to fix this issue temporarily. Here are some basic things you can try:
1. Firstly, make sure the Diablo servers are up and running fine. Click here to know the methods to check the current server status. In case the servers are down due to scheduled maintenance or outage, the error will get resolved automatically.
2. Next, simply restart your game and check if the error code 34203 is gone in Diablo 4.
3. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your Battle.net app and check if that worked.
4. Make sure you have entered the correct credentials to log into the game such as email address and password.
5. Finally, try reconnecting to the game’s server when there is less traffic in your region.
6. You can also try using VPN service and check if that worked.
7. If none of these methods work, try reaching out to the Blizzard support team for further assistance. They may provide you with some additional steps to resolve this error.
Unfortunately, these are the only things you can try now. A lot of Diablo 4 players are running into error code 34203 – “Problem logging in” Moreover, the game is still in its beta phase, so some errors and glitches are expected. But since the developers have acknowledged the matter recently, it will get fixed soon.
All in all, if the above methods don’t work, then there is obviously nothing you can do to fix it. Currently, the servers are messed up totally and no one knows how much time it will take to resolve all issues.
That’s all we have on fixing Diablo 4 error code 34203 ‘Problem logging in’.
Read next – How to fix Diablo 4 error code 300008.