Age of Wonders 4 lets you build your city and tackle enemies while you expand your empire. Besides working on your offense, you should also work on your city’s resources. Having ample resources will help develop your city, and there are several resource types you can get your hands on in the game. In this guide, we will see how to get all resource types in Age of Wonders 4.
Age of Wonders 4 – How to Get All Resource Types
There are 7 types of resources that you need to keep an eye on while building your empire. Here we will take a look at all resource types in Age of Wonders 4.
Read More: Age of Wonders 4 – How to Recruit Heroes
There are several main resources you can get while playing Age of Wonders 4. Below are all the resources you can get and how to get them in the game.
- Gold – You need gold for building, getting upgrades, and running your city. You can get gold by placing gold mines and gold-generating structures
- Mana – Is needed to cast spells. You can get Mana by creating Conduits, City Structures, and picking up mana in the open world.
- Knowledge – Used for research and unlocking new spells in the Tome. You can get Knowledge from having Research Posts, and certain City Structures will also give you Knowledge.
- Food – To keep your city population from going into starvation, you need food. You can get food from Pastures, Farms, and Forester. Certain City Structures can also supply food, as well as scavenging in the open world.
- Draft – This will help you train your troops quickly, which is especially handy if you want higher-level troops fast. You can get a draft by checking and building certain City Structures.
- Production – Helps in building structures at a quicker pace. You can increase your production levels by having Iron Deposits, Foresters, and Quarries. Certain City Structures can also help.
- Imperium – You will need Imperium to build your Ruling relations, which includes Free Cities, conquered cities, and purchasing Empire Skills. You can earn Imperium after every turn, and also by upgrading your Wizard Towers and annexing Ancient Wonders
That’s all there is to know about getting all resource types in Age of Wonders 4. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.