Age of Wonders 4 is a turn-based city-building game that puts players in the role of powerful leaders who must expand their empires by defeating other empires and cities in epic battles. During their expansion players will find many Ancient Wonders but how players can enter and explore them? This guide will show you how to Enter and Explore the Ancient Wonders in Age of Wonders 4.
Read More: How to Increase City Cap in Age of Wonders 4, How to Heal units in Age of Wonder 4 and How to play Co-op multiplayer in Age of Wonders 4
Age of Wonders 4: How to Enter and Explore Ancient Wonders?
Upon exploring and finding the Ancient Wonders won’t be able to enter the Ancient Wonder straight away. They need to follow these steps to enter and explore to enter, here are those steps:
- Players need to go next to the Ancient Wonders
- After that, players need to click on their hero
- After clicking the hero, players will see the province button
- If players dont see the options, they need to place their outpost near the Ancient Wonder
- After that, turn on the Outpost and convert the outpost into the city
- After that, when the city has enough population, players can annex and farm the wonders all they want
- But players need to make sure that they defeat the guards first because without it they won’t be able to enter and explore the Ancient Wonder.
Players can get vast amounts of resources, Imerium, unique units called Rally of the Lieges, and also some small unique bonuses.
That’s all you need to know about how to Enter and Explore the Ancient Wonders in Age of Wonders 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Age of Wonders 4 and various other games.
Read More: How to get more cities in the Age of Wonders 4, How to build Outpost in Age of Wonders 4