On the Fortnite map, players can find many NPCs and they all have something to give or sell to the players. Some of the NPCs are also for Syndicate Quests as well so players should always interact with them. With the new Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, there are new weapons and also a new area added to the map called Mega City. There are also mini-bosses (Highcard) that players can kill to get good loot and a chance to get a vault key. This guide will tell you all the locations and rewards the NPCs can give in the new Fortnite chapter 4 season 2.
List of all the NPCs and Locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
There are a total of 14 NPCs that players can find on the map of Fortnite with the new season 2 of Chapter 4. Some of the NPCs require players to collect gold and offer items in exchange for those.
- CRZ-8 – Can be found at Bamboo Circle, Mega City (Northwest) and sells Key for 100 gold bars and get Duel CRZ-8 after defeating it.
- Evie – Can be found near Knotty Nets and sells Tactical Pistol for 100 gold bars and Activate Rift for 100 gold bars (also required for the Syndicate Quest)
- Garrison – Can be found at Watery Watch, at the edge of the map, far south of Shattered Slabs and sells Maven Auto Shotgun for 250 gold bars and Hire Garrison for 100 gold bars
- Longshot – Can be found in a Royal Ruin, west of The Citadel and sells Hire Longshot for 100 gold bars and Reveal Future Storm Circle for 175 gold bars
- Mizuki – Can be found just northeast of The Citadel and sells Kinetic Blade for 250 gold bars and Chug Splash for 96 gold bars
- Neuralynx – Can be found at Windcatch Lake, east of Mega City and sells Twin Mag SMG for 250 gold bars and Small Shield Potion for 30 gold bars
- P33ly – Can be found at Pleasant Passage, across the bridge east of Shattered Slabs and sells Combat Shotgun for 250 gold bars and Shield Potion for 120 gold bars
- Polar Patroller – Can be found at Icy Islets, west of Brutal Bastion and sells Hire Polar Patroller for 100 gold bars and Combat Shotgun for 250 gold bars
- Remedy – Can be found at Secluded Spire, southwest of Slappy Shores and sells Hire Remedy for 100 gold bars and Med Kit for 25 gold bars
- Stray – Can be found at Mega City and sells Heavy Sniper Rifle for 250 gold bars and Shield Fish for 145 gold bars
- Sunflower – Can be found at Frenzy Fields and sells Havoc Pump Shotgun for 250 gold bars and Tip Bus Driver for 250 gold bars
- Thunder (boss) – Can be found at Lotus Lookout, south of Steamy Springs and sells Red-Eye Assault Rifle for 250 gold bars and Shield Key for 250 gold bars (also required for Syndicate Quest)
- Triarch Nox – Can be found at Windcatch Lake, west of Knotty Nets or Lonely Labs
- Highcard (boss) – Can be found at Mega City, Shattered Slabs, and Brutal Bastion after the first Storm Circle forms and Fight and kill them to earn Highcard’s Havoc Suppressed Rifle and Vault Keycard (Vaults can be found in the same POIs as the boss NPC)
That’s all the NPCs and the boss found on the map of Fortnite in Chapter 4 season 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Fortnite and various other games.