Missions in Warzone 2.0 DMZ tends to make players go into a heavily guarded area and find a document or items. Sometimes, some missions will require us to complete contracts or even make us use specific weapons. Perfection mission is a little different in some aspects as it requires players to complete a contract but it also requires players to not take any damage while completing it. This guide will help you complete this mission with some tips and tricks players can use.
Read More: where to find the gold bars and gold skulls in Warzone 2.0 DMZ.
Perfection mission Guide Warzone 2.0 DMZ
Perfection is a Black Mous Faction mission (tier 2) that only has one objective that players need to complete:
- Complete a Raid Weapons Stash Contract without taking body damage
For players to complete this mission, they should follow these steps:
- They should choose the Al Mazrah map as their infil map (not required to choose Al Mazrah but it is easier than Ashika Island)
- After that players will need to find the Raid Weapons Stash Contract on the map
- After finding the contract, players will need to activate it
- After that players need to go to the stash and start the drill
- But before going to the locations, players should use weapons with a long-range scope to clear the enemies near the locations.
- After that, players should go to the stash and start the drill.
- As progress is made, players need to be careful as enemies will start pushing them.
- After clearing the enemies, they should be able to collect the stash.
This will complete the mission and players can now exfil it is required for the mission but completing the contract will give you a good weapon so exfil if you can.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Perfection mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.