Vampire survival game V Rising has been quickly rising in popularity since its early access release via Steam as players enjoy the game where they need to quench their bloodthirst. The game involves killing monsters in order to get more items and powers that will help you in the game, as you can use your new abilities to progress further. This guide will take you through the Unholy Abilities in V Rising.
V Rising Ability Guide – Unholy Abilities
There are five types of Abilities, and Unholy is one of them. Unholy Abilities are all about debuffing your enemies and rendering them weaker in battle so that you can have the upper hand. There are six Unholy Abilities, which are divided into the three forms of abilities.
Read Next: How to Unlock Alchemy Table in V Rising
- Corpse Explosion: Causes AOE explosion, deals 125% magic damage and traps enemies for 1 second.
- Pestilence: 3 projectiles are launched which deal 40% magic damage each, knocking enemies back on hit, and dealing 25% more damage for 5 seconds.
- Purgatory: Summons AOE for 1.2 seconds that heals allies for 40% spell power, and slows enemies. Explodes to deal 75% damage to enemies and heals allies in the same amount.
- Unstable Mosquito: Summons mosquito to track enemies, mosquitoes explode to deal 60% magic damage, and 25% more damage for 5 seconds.
- Veil of Bones: Lets player turn invisible, increasing magic damage of projectile hit by 25% which can bounce to nearby enemies, deals 25% more damage for 5 seconds.
- Volatile Arachnid: Summons multiple spiders to track enemies, spiders explode to deal 100 magic damage, and leaves a cloud that deals magic damage and slows enemies by 25%.
Most of these Abilities are great when used in close quarters with lots of enemies and allies as they have diverse effects on either of them.