In V Rising, you play as a Vampire who has to survive in a hostile world full of dangers and enemies. You can build your own castle and ally with other players to create a powerful clan. You can also explore the world and encounter various bosses that will test your skills and reward you with loot. One of these bosses is Henry Blackbrew the Doctor, a mad scientist who experiments on humans and vampires alike. In this guide, we will show you how to locate and defeat Henry Blackbrew the Doctor in V Rising.
Read More: V Rising Maja the Dark Savant Location and How to Beat, V Rising Bane the Shadowblade Location and How to Beat
V Rising Henry Blackbrew the Doctor Location and How to Beat?
In order to find Henry Blackdrew the Doctor boss, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go to the Trancendum Laboratories
- The Trancendum laboratories are located in the power plant
- The power plant is located in the gloomrot.
After reaching the location, players simply need to go to the laboratory and then the boss is roaming around. The boss is level 74 and it is recommended for players to be around at least level 65 before fighting this boss.
Now here are the tips for defeating the boss:
- Players should focus on the “counter” on the top of the boss as it shows if the boss will counter your attacks or not. Simply dont attack him during this phase.
- After that, players should focus on the boss and get some hits in.
- Then the boss will start using a laser attack from both his hands and players need to be careful dodging those attacks as they can do a good amount of damage.
- After that, players will see that there are many balls in the laboratory spread around the room from which the boss can chain lightning/ lasers.
- Players simply need to be aware of the pattern the boss is going for by watching the sphere as it activates.
- The boss will then do multiple formations of attack with the lasers.
- Simply attack the boss whenever possible and dodge the boss’s attacks.
- Players need to be patient and this boss fight will be easy.
NOTE: Any range attacks will help out the players in a big way in this fight.
That’s all you need to know about where players can find Henry Blackdrew the Doctor and how to beat it in V Rising. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about V Rising and various other games.