V Rising’s latest Secrets of Gloomrot update brings new bosses to tackle and unlock new skills. One of the newer bosses is Grethel the Glassblower, who will help unlock the Cyclone spell, Glass Bottle, and Blood Rose Potion. But finding the boss is not too easy, and if you wish to defeat the boss and unlock the ability, then you can keep reading. In this guide, we will see how to find and beat Grethel the Glassblower in V Rising.
V Rising Grethel the Glassblower Location and How to Beat
Grethel the Glassblower is a new boss added to the latest update. Here we will see how to defeat this boss in V Rising
Read More: How to Unlock and Craft Ancestral Forge in V Rising
Grethel the Glassblower Location in V Rising
To find Grethel, head over to the Quartz Quarry, Farbane Woods, and visit the central area of the Quarry. You will come across a large gated building, and if you go inside you will find the boss. The boss is level 47, so you should be prepared for the unexpected.
How to Beat Grethel the Glassblower in V Rising
Fortunately, Grethel is not too hard to beat. She does have a few basic attacks, which can be quickly countered.
- Grethel can lunge at you and close the distance for a melee attack. This can be sidestepped with a timely dodge
- She also has a ranged attack where she will push out three spinning Cyclones. These will boomerang back to her, so just stay out of the lane to avoid them
- Her main attack calls upon 7 strikes of lava, and upon hitting the floor they will spill into several lava pools. These pools will then harden and burst, shattering glass shards in all direction
- To avoid the lava pools, you can expect where they will land by looking at the floor, so you can quickly step away. You will also know when they will harden and burst when they become a darker red color and have a clear shield around them.
- To attack Grethel, it is best to use a bunch of ranged attacks to keep your distance from the lava pools and her ranged attack
- When she does close the distance, which she will do frequently, bring out your best melee weapon and take a few good swipes at her
- Also, having a shield ability like Crimson Aegis will help deflect the glass shards from the lava pool.
- Grethel will also blow out the fire to harden the lava pools, so when she is standing still, you can put in a couple of hits
Grethel is an easier boss to defeat once you have some powerful spells and attacks, and you can bring her down in no time. If you like this guide you can check out our other V Rising guides as well.