Sons of the Forest is all about surviving the horror Forest filled with mutants trying to kill you, even if players survive against them, players will need to eat food, drink water and make a shelter to survive until they get rescued. When players’ hunger meter is low, they don’t have the luxury of choosing what to eat so they even have to eat cat food to survive. In this guide, you will learn how to use the Cat food in Sons of the Forest.
How To Use Cat Food In Sons Of The Forest?
The cat food can be found in the following location in Sons of the Forest:
- Underground Bunkers
- Wooden Crates
- Storage rooms in the Facility (in the caves)
After finding the food, players can not simply eat the cat food because to eat it, players need to have a Can Opener.
Players can read this article for can Opener location: How to acquire Can Opener in Sons of the Forest.
After getting the Can Opener, players need to follow these steps to open and eat the cat food:
- Players first need to open their Inventory by Pressing ‘I’
- After opening the inventory, Right click on the Cat food to get it in the middle space
- After that, players need to right-click on the Can Opener to get it in the middle
- After that simply click on the “gear” to combine them and open the Cat Food can and eat the cat food.
- Players need to repeat this process, every time they need/want to eat Cat Food.
Note: Cat food fills the Hunger meter by more than half so it might be worth looking for them.
That’s all you need to know about how to use cat food in Sons of the Forest. If find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Sons of the forest and various other games.
Read more: How to cook and eat food in Sons of the Forest, How to make a Shelter in Sons of the forest.