A highly anticipated battle royale game, Call of Duty Warzone 2, has finally been released with several new features. New weapons and game modes are available, and a new backpack and loot system will allow players to customize their experience even further.
In Warzone 2’s DMZ mode, players complete contracts, world activities, and faction-based missions. Your main objective is to learn more about the three Factions and to complete their larger tasks. The first faction in the game, Legion, brings its own missions to complete, one of which is tagging 20 enemies with a recon drone. In this guide, we’ll see how to tag 20 enemies with a recon drone at hafid port in Warzone 2.
Read Next: How to Buy Back Players in Warzone 2
How to Tag 20 Enemies with Recon Drone at Hafid Port in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Tagging 20 enemies with Recon Drone at Hafid Port is part of the Recon Flyover Tier 3 mission of the Legion faction. The Legion faction is already unlocked and is available at the start of the game. The Recon Flyover Tier 3 mission includes the following tasks:
- Acquire a recon drone.
- Tag 20 enemies with recon drone at Hafid Port.
- Kill 30 enemies at Hafid Port.
In order to begin the mission, you will first need to find the recon drone, which can be found randomly in the Hafid Port area, so keep searching. There is no specific place where the recon drone can be found, so be sure to check everywhere. Check out the map below to see where the recon drone is located.
Often, recon drone spawns in buildings or warehouses, which makes it hard to find in the game. But if you really want to find it, we recommend looking for it elsewhere off-road where there are warehouses. Those areas of the town that aren’t mapped out on the map.
As soon as you acquire the recon drone, go to the field upgrades and equip the drone.
Continuing the mission, we need to tag 20 enemies at Hafid Port with a recon drone. For this, follow the points below.
- You can pretty much get a decent range once you equip the drone.
- Now hold the marker of the drone onto your enemies until the red inverted square mark turns up.
- Stick to the radar and keep focusing on the red inverted square mark on the particular enemy until the target option appears and the red target circle fills up.
- The enemy will be tagged when the red target circle fills up completely, and an additional outline will be visible on the red inverted square mark.
- Keep in mind that you will have to tag particular enemies one by one at a time with the recon drone.
Upon tagging 20 enemies with the recon drone at Hafid Port, kill 30 enemies to complete the mission. After completing the mission, you will be rewarded with Signal 50 Contraband Weapon and 10,000 XP.
This concludes our guide on how to tag 20 enemies with recon drone at hafid port in Warzone 2 DMZ. Keep checking our other guides to stay updated on the game.