With the new features introduced by Activision, Call of Duty players have experienced a new level of interaction. Warzone 2 introduced proximity chat, allowing players close to each other to communicate. Streamers have already used this feature to communicate with fans and even make alliances with them. In addition to making it easier to team up during the endgame, proximity chat and team membership have been added.
The Buy-back feature in most battle royale games, including Warzone 2, allows players to revive fallen comrades for a small fee. This keeps fellow members of your team alive even when they fall down – making it an important mechanic to master. In this guide, we’ll see how to buy back players in Warzone 2.
How to Buy Back Players in Warzone 2?
It is easy to buy back your teammates in Warzone 2 if you have enough money. To buy back players in Warzone 2:
- Go to the mini-map and look for the shopping cart icons. These are the Buy Stations.
- Head over to the Buy Stations. Here you can buy back your teammates.
- In Warzone 2, each Buy Station offers different items, so you will need the luck to find a Buy Station where you can buy teammates back.
- Select the Redeploy Squadmates option when you find a suitable Buy Station.
- The cost of bringing back a teammate in Warzone 2 is $4,000 per teammate.
- Then choose which squadmates you would like to revive, and they will fall from the sky and rejoin the game.
This concludes our guide on how to buy back players in Warzone 2. Be sure to check our other guides for more updates on the game.