The release of Chapter 4 Season 2 also brought with it many new things like new weapons, a new area in the map called Mega City, a new anime character Eren Jeager and also a new battlepass. Players can find many new skins and cosmetics in the battlepass but in order to level up your Battlepass, they need to earn battle stars. This guide will teach you many ways how players can make battle stars in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
How to get battle stars in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2?
There are many ways players can get Battle stars in Fortnite and battle stars are earned by getting XP. Some of the ways to earn XP are as follows:
- Players should try to complete as many challenges as possible
- Players should complete Syndicate Quests as well (15000 XP after fully completed)
- There are many daily weeklies and seasonal mission when completed provides a good amount of battle Stars
- There are many Accolades which players can achieve after they drop from the bus (provides a good amount of XP)
- Players should try and use all the new weapons, and vehicles and visit new places which are added recently on the map.
- Players should try to survive till the end (hopefully win) to get the most XP possible in a single game.
That’s all the ways to get XP and ultimately the battle stars for the Battlepass. To complete one whole battlepass, players need around 150 battle stars so start your grind as early as possible. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Fortnite and various other games.