With the release of the new season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 4, many new weapons, new characters, new Battlepass and even a new city on the map called Mega City. There is also a new syndicate questline added to the game as well, the syndicate questline provides some XP and also some exclusive cosmetics which players can get from completing this questline. This guide will tell you all about the Syndicate quests in Fortnite Chapter 4 season 2.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Syndicate quest
To start the questline, players need to find the Thunder or Evie on the Lotus Lookout (a small island southwest of Kenjutsu Crossing) and talk to any one of them and this will start the questline. There are several quests in the Syndicate questline in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Win the arcade game in Frenzy Fields or Slappy Shores (simply need to win the arcade game)
- Drive a Rogue Bike at Drift Ridge, Fallow Fuel, and Neon Bay Bridge (players need to find the bike and drive through these places)
- Shoot targets with SMGs or Assault Rifles while on a Grind Rail (rails are added to the new area of the map called Mega City)
- Win the Arcade Game in Lonely Labs (players need to find the arcade machine in lonely labs and win the game)
- Restore data receivers
- Search a computer for evidence of tampering
- Report to Evie or Thunder (Lotus Lookout)
These are all the quests players need to complete for them to get some XP and cosmetics in the game. The quest will appear one after another as the players complete one quest and they will get the next as the game continues.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Syndicate Questline in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Fortnite and various other games.