Sons of the Forest was one of the most anticipated games in early 2023 and it did not disappoint. The game is a sequel to The forest and was developed by Endnight Games. The game will require players to explore and survive the forest and caves in order to make progress. Players will need to craft weapons, find food and water and build their shelter from the ground up. In this guide, you will learn how to make the bow and arrow in Sons of the Forest.
How to get Bow and Arrow in Sons of the Forest?
In order to get the bow and arrow in the game, players will need to find these items first:
- Sticks (found everywhere)
- Duck tape (near campsites in the suitcases)
- Small stone (found everywhere)
- Ropes (found in campsites)
- Feather (by killing birds, ducks, etc)
After finding these items, players will need to follow these steps to make the bow and arrow:
- Players will need to open their inventory by pressing I
- After that, players need to drag 2 sticks, 1 rope and 1 duck tape into the centre of the inventory by right-clicking on the items.
- After that players will need to click on the “gear” to craft the bow.
- Now to make the arrows, players need to drag- 2 sticks, 2 feathers, 4 stone
- After getting the items in the middle, simply click on the “gear” and get your arrows.
- After that, simply equip the bow
That’s all you need to know about how to make a bow and arrow in Sons of the Forest. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sons of the forest and various other games.