Sons of the Forest game is all about surviving and keep upgrading your shelter, finding new ways to get food and water and also crafting and finding new weapons. There are many caves on the map as well and one of the caves has a maintenance facility but to access the main room of the area, players need to have a maintenance keycard. In this guide, you will learn where to find the keycard and where to use it.
How to get the maintenance keycard in Sons of the Forest?
In order to get the maintenance card, players will require 1 thing and that is a Shovel. If players have the shovel, they can follow the steps below and if not they can check the article on how to get the shovel. And come back to this.
Now the steps to get the keycard:
- Players first need to go to the below-shown location.
- After reaching there, players will see the carts on the riverside.
- After that, players need to go to the middle of the site and they will see the option to use the shovel. (players will need to crouch on the spot shown below to start the digging)
- After using the shovel, players will find a door to another maintenance facility.
- Open the door and climb down the stairs and go to the end of the facility.
- There, players will find a room and a table on which the keycard is placed.
That’s how you can get the keycard in Sons of the Forest. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sons of the forest and various other games.