The rhythm-action game Hi-Fi Rush, developed by Bethesda Softworks, allows players to move according to the music. Since actions line up with the music, players do not need to attack, evade, and parry out of rhythm.
As you take on the business, Chai will have to face five departments with five different bosses, each with their own unique area and playlist. After completing each department, you will be pitted against the boss. One of the bosses is Mimosa. Let’s see in this guide how to defeat Mimosa in Hi-Fi Rush.
Read Next: How to Replay Levels in Hi-Fi Rush
How to Defeat Mimosa in Hi-Fi Rush?
Mimosa is a pop star in Hi-Fi Rush. You’ll meet her considerably later in the game. She is the boss in Track 9, Take the Stage, which is near the end. Because she remains flying throughout the battle, you should shock her and force her to land.
To defeat Mimosa in Hi-Fi Rush, follow the below steps:
- This battle is divided into three phases. As you arrive, Mimosa will already be on stage. Chai hears that the shark-costumed man is not on stage. Chai comes up with an idea and wears the shark costume.
- The first phase of the fight starts here when Chai unexpectedly lands on the stage, and Mimosa utilizes it. She takes to the air immediately. Now use Chai’s echo splash air attack.
- You can summon Macaron, your partner, to shock Mimosa faster during the early phases of the attack. When you hit Mimosa repeatedly, she becomes stunned and collapses.
- The second phase of the battle starts when the stage ambience and lighting are changed when Mimosa uses her Vandaley Side Story attack. While using it, you will be surrounded by enemies with flames shooting at you. They vanish once you get out of their path.
- Finally, the third phase of the battle begins with a mini-game of rhythm matching where you press the button instructions on the screen as they appear. Chai and Mimosa strive to outperform each other musically.
- You will start the fight with Mimosa flying once more, becoming more aggressive and swooping down more frequently on Chai. Avoid the attack and use your allies to strike her.
- Mimosa fires four lasers from her wings at you, forming an equalizer wave, which forms a kind of cage; Chai must dodge and avoid this wave as it approaches.
- By destroying the two orbs in the cage’s corner, the equalizer waves will now be permanently deactivated.
- Towards the end of the combat, Mimosa fires laser beams from her wings, which is a never-ending stream, so keep an eye out and keep avoiding it.
- The game will now conclude with a beat sync portion. Make sure you do it right to defeat Mimosa.
- The boss battle ends with Chai smashing her with his guitar and throwing her into the sky causing fireworks to explode.
This concludes our guide on how to defeat Mimosa in Hi-Fi Rush. Make sure to check all our Hi-Fi Rush guides so that you don’t get stuck anywhere in this exciting game.