There are numerous missions and contracts to complete in Warzone 2.0 DMZ, allowing players to earn a variety of rewards. As you complete these missions, you will gain experience points and contraband items that will help you unlock objectives. One of these missions is the Whistleblower mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. Let’s see in this guide how to do this.
Read Next: Warzone 2 DMZ Crash Site Weapon Case Key (Sattiq Caves) Location and How to Use
How to Complete the Whistleblower Mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ?
The Whistleblower mission is a part of the Crown faction where you have to complete three tasks in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. The Whistleblower mission has the following three missions to complete:
- Take the Governor’s Laptop From the Ashika Island Town Hall
- Take the Laptop to the Ashika Beach Club Dead Drop in the Same Deployment
- Deliver a Screwdriver into the Same Dead Drop in the Same Deployment
In order to start the mission,
- You’ll be needing the City Hall Hideout Key. Once you have the key head to the far south of the Beach Club map. Here you’ll find the city hall at the F6 location.
- Now enter the City Hall using the key.
- Enter the room that looks like an office and you’ll find the governor’s laptop on the desk.
- Once you have the governor’s laptop head out of the city hall. Head to the dead drop in the Ashika Beach Club which is located opposite to the city hall. Players can take the boats or can swim to this as it is located near the beach near the tower.
- Once you have found the dead drop, dump the governor’s laptop into it.
- Once you have dumped the governor’s laptop in the dead drop, you will have to dump a screwdriver in the same dead drop. Screwdrivers can be found in toolboxes at various places so keep an eye on them and make sure to collect them. Once you have completed all three tasks, your Whistleblower mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ will be completed.
This concludes our guide on how to complete the Whistleblower Mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. Be sure to read our other guides for more updates on the game.