If you prefer to play using Axes in PvE and PvP battles, then there is a good build that you can customize and use in your next gameplay. In this guide, we will take a look at the best Ax build for V Rising.
Best Axes Build to Use in V Rising’s PvP and PvE
If you are mostly a solo player during PvP or want a more challenging build to take down enemies in PvE, then we got the best ax build for you. Here we will see the best ax build in V Rising.
Read More: All Weapon Skills in V Rising – Explained
Here we will do a breakdown of the weapon and magic abilities, as well as the blood type that you can use to get the best build for using the ax.
- Primary Skill: Does combo AoE swings, dealing 45-55 % damage
- Secondary Skill: Frenzy – Dash forwards and does a 180 slash AoE, dealing 100% damage if hit. Increases mobility by 25%.
- Tertiary Skill: X-Strike – Tosses axes in a form of an X at the target, deals 170% damage. Slows down enemies once hit and the axes boomerangs back
The Veil of Chaos works well with Frenzy, and as you dash forward, you can leave behind an illusion that will deal a 50% damage explosion.
- Purgatory: Summons AOE for 1.2 seconds that heals allies for 40% spell power, and slows enemies. Explodes to deal 75% damage to enemies and heals allies in the same amount.
- Sanguine Coil: Versatile ability that heals player and ally when used on an ally by 40% and 100% respectively, launches a projectile when used on an enemy, dealing 75% magic damage, along with 40% life steal.
- Crimson Beam: Deals 150% magic damage to enemies, and 100% healing to allies hit while the player is healed for 25% of spell power per hit. Lasts for 4 seconds
Blood type – Brute
- Level 1 – Gain Primary Attack called Life Leech, damage output – 7.5%-12.5%
- Level 2 – increased Primary Attack Speed – by 7.5%-15%. Gain level 1 Gear
- Level 3 – received healing increases by 20%-35%. Dealing a killing blow will heal you 4%
- Level 4 – Increased movement speed per health recovered. Has a 6% chance to activate, giving you 20% movement speed. Increased primary attacks damage by 25%
- Level 5 – Boost all Brute effects by 30%
This is by far the best axes build that you can use during PvP and PvE battles in V Rising. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.