Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a new game that has been well-received by players. The game features many new elements, such as new powers for Zelda and custom mechanics for players. But players dont start with all the abilities and good armour, in this game, players start with nothing and have to find the clothes. This guide will show you how to get the first Tunic in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Where to Get the First Tunic in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
In order to get the first Shirt in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to first start the main story
- Then they need to complete the 2 Shrines
- Players will have the link buff already
- After doing that, players will get the Archaic Legwear which doesn’t provide any buffs or protection
- After that, players will need to clear the 3rd shrine
- Then reach the Pondside Cave, there, players will get an Archaic Set which covers you up.
The Archaic set does not provide any protection whatsoever but will provide players with clothes to wear.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the first Tunic in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and various other games.