There are many items which players can find in all the maps of Warzone 2 in the DMZ mode. All the items have a value and most have some mission attached to them and some of them are only there for players to sell. But players can also find some mysterious items on Ashika Island near the tsuki Castle. This guide will help you find the Mysterious item and also tell you how to use the items.
Where to find the Mysterious items on Ashika Island?
In order to find the mysterious items, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to infil on the Ashika Island (only available on this map)
- Players then need to go to the Tsuki Castle
- Then players need to go to these buildings in the tsuki castle to find the mysterious mask.
- Players need to search these areas thoroughly because the spawn of the marks is random and can be found all over these 3 areas. (even on the tractor near the wall in 2 marked circles) so check every corner.
That’s how you can get the mysterious item. Now let us see how to use these items. Players need to follow these steps:
- After collecting all the 3 masks players need to go to this building which is marked with Star.
- After reaching that building, places those 3 masks on this table
- After placing the mask, waves of enemies will come to fight you
- After surviving and killing the enemies, players will get the Supply drop as a reward.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the mysterious items on Ashika Island and how to use those items. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.