Sons of the Forest is all about exploring the thrilling yet dangerous forest and caves in the game. While exploring the forest, players will come across the many herbs and berries along the way. Guarana Berries are one of those berries which players can pick during their exploration. In this guide, you will learn the most common location of the Guarana Berries players can find in Sons of the Forest.
Where to find the Guarana Berries in Sons of the Forest?
Players can eat the berries and survive in the early stage of the game. When players spawn they get some food and medicine but they will be low on hunger and to get by players can eat the berries until they can craft a weapon.
Players can check this article on How to make a spear in Sons of the Forest.
In order to get the Guarana Berries specifically, players can follow these steps:
- Players can go to the location shown below.
- After reaching the location, players can go around and search for berries.
- The Guarana Berries are somewhat hidden inside the plant so players need to be extra attentive.
- Guarana Berries look like Redish colour hiding in the plant (shown Below)
- Players can always go to the water source like the river or pond to find many plants just like Guarana Berries.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the Guarana berries in Sons of the Forest. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sons of the forest and various other games.