Persona 3 Portable (P3P) is a role-playing game for Nintendo Switch developed and published by Atlus in which the player controls a high school student attending Gekkoukan High School on Tatsumi Port Island for a year.
In this game, there are a number of mysteries to solve and moments that need to be watched without spoiling them. The narrative emphasizes the fact that this day is followed by another. The developers have, however, made quality-of-life improvements since the game was originally released. The best change is the changeable difficulty of the game. This is not an easy game to play, but you can modify it in a variety of ways.
Continue reading further to know what difficulty level to choose in Persona 3 Portable.
What Difficulty to Choose in Persona 3 Portable?
Five difficulty levels are available for Persona 3 Portable, with the lowest difficulty level being the easiest and the hardest being the most challenging.
- Players without Personas and with little experience with RPGs should choose the Beginner difficulty level.
- Players with limited RPG experience who are not familiar with Persona will benefit from the Easy difficulty level.
- A normal difficulty level is a great starting point for those who are unfamiliar with the Persona series.
- For gamers who are familiar with the Persona series, or who have been searching for old manuals after playing recent titles like 5 or Royal, a Hard difficulty level will provide a similar challenge.
- For Persona fans seeking the ultimate challenge, Maniac difficulty level is a great option.
You can switch between Beginner, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Maniac difficulty settings under the “Difficulty” tab while playing Persona 3 Portable. Most players should select Normal when playing for the first time. It is much harder to beat bosses in Persona 3 Portable than its predecessors.
You shouldn’t choose a severely difficult difficulty setting like Hard or Maniac for the first time no matter your skill level. The grind in Tartarus may distract you from the game’s main plot and social links for hours at a time, regardless of your skill level.
This concludes our guide on what difficulty level to choose in Persona 3 Portable. You can also keep up with our other guides for more updates.