There are many items players can find on the whole map of Al Mazrah and Ashika Island. Some of the items are just used for selling on the buy station but there are many items which are needed for missions. Building 21 Access keycard is one of those items whose value is more than most things in the game. This access keycard gives access to the new called Building 21 and is also used for many missions like Golden Ticket. In this guide, you will learn how to complete the Golden Ticket mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ.
Golden Ticket mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ
The golden ticket is a Crown faction mission which only has one objective i.e to extract a Building 21 access card. This mission is simple to understand but can be very hard to complete. Players can follow any of the below ways to get a building 21 access card in Warzone 2.0 DMZ:
- Players can find the access card in the supply crates dropped from the planes (random chance)
- Players can also find the access card by killing the boss who is found flying in the helicopter with a skull.
- Players can also find the Access card by capturing and keeping the SAM Site captured for a long time.
- Players can also find the access card in the Legendary weapons cases found on the map after killing the map boss. (Bombmaker in Ashika Island)
Note: any of the above things don’t have a 100% chance of getting the Building 21 access card so players need to do these things many times.
After players finally found the Building 21 Access keycard, they need to extract because for these 2 reasons:
- It is required for the mission
- If players die and don’t extract, they will not only don’t complete the mission but also will lose the access keycard altogether. (it is required for entering the Building 21 map)
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Golden Ticket mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Warzone 2.0 and various other games.