SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Upon spawning on one of these islands, players must focus on building a base to survive their first night and make progress in the game. The player’s first goal in the game is to make a bed and get through the night with it. Players have to survive in order to find things and the bed is one of the most essential for surviving the night as it skips through the night and wakes players up in the morning. This guide will show you how to craft a Simple Bed in Sunkenland.
How to Make a Simple Bed?
In order to craft a Simple bed for surviving the night, players need to follow these steps and collect these items:
- Players first need to start making their base
- Then players will place their essential things like bed, water purifier, grill, etc
- To craft the simple bed, players need to first collect these materials:
- 10x Wood plank
- 6x Cloth
- Players can find the Wood Plank by hitting and destroying the trees nearby
- For the cloth, players can go to the nearby building and scavenge the washing machine or go underwater and scavenge the crates (this has a chance of finding cloth)
- After collecting all the necessary materials, players need to go back to their base
- Then, players need to open their build menu and click on the build for bed
- Then place the bed where they wanna put it in the base.
That’s all you need to know about How to craft a Simple Bed in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.