SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Players will be farming and collecting many items and materials in the game to survive and move forward in the game. One of the items required will be the Iron Ingots which is used in some crafting recipes. This guide will show you how to make Iron Ingots in Sunkenland.
How to make Iron Ingots in Sunkenland
In order to make the Iron Ingots, players need to follow these steps:
- The first goal for this would be to craft a Pickaxe as it will help in mining iron ore
- Then players need to dive into the ocean and find the red rocks at the bottom of the ocean
- Then players need to use their pickaxe and mine as much as they want
- After that, players need to go back to their base and then build a Furnace
- The furnace can be built with 15x Wood, 15 Metal Scrap and 8 Cloth
- Then players need to place wood and iron ore into the furnace
- Players will then start getting their Iron Ingots from the furnace
- Players will also get Charcoal in the process as well
- Wood is required in order to run the furnace but wood can be farmed easily
That’s all you need to know about How to make Iron Ingots in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.