The latest survival game, Sunkenland, takes you around the post-apocalyptic island. You have to learn how to survive from scratch and build your base. You are also tasked with exploring the island and the depths of the ocean for resources. But to start your day, you need food. During the early stages of the game you will have a hard time trying to find food, so we have covered some ways you can get it. In this guide we will see how to get food in Sunkenland.
Sunkenland – How to Get Food
There are a few ways you can get food in the game. Here we will see how to get food in Sunkenland
Read More: How to Force Restart Roblox
How to Get Food in Sunkenland
There are several ways you can get food in Sunkenland
- Scavenge the island for mushrooms and strawberries. Mushrooms can be consumed after cooking them
- You can comb the sea shore to find crabs. Crabs need to be cooked as well
- There is a vendor on the island that will sell you a fishing pole. Use it to catch fish and other sea creatures
- Scavenging the seabed will also give you food like Red Algae
- Explore the abandoned building on the islands and underwater. Sometimes you can find food inside the fridges and ovens.
- Craft planters to grow your food at your base
How to Cook Food in Sunkenland
Once you have your meat or plant, you now need to cook them before you can consume them. Using ovens is the earliest way of cooking your food. The first oven can be found on the base of the mountain on the first island. There are abandoned ovens in the other islands and underwater that can be used to bake as well. Later into the game you can craft a grill in your base and use it to cook food.
That’s all there is to know about getting food in Sunkenland. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.