SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Upon spawning on one of these islands, players must focus on building a base to survive their first night and make progress in the game. Players will require a backpack to carry items when they are out of base for collecting items and one of the materials required to make a backpack is leather. Leather is a somewhat rare material to acquire as it can be found in specific items. This guide will show you how to get Leather in Sunkenland.
How to get Leather?
In order to get Leather for crafting a backpack or anything (using leather), players need to follow these steps or search in these locations:
- Players will require the leather when they are crafting the military backpack
- Players will require leather and to find it, players need to do these things:
- Players need to go and find couches in abandoned buildings
- Players need to find and scavenge specific couches that have leather on them
- Leather couches are rare to find but in one of the apartment buildings there is a 100% chance of getting a leather couch
- One of the other ways to get leather is by hunting the hammerhead sharks which can be difficult but gives leather all the time
- Players can also find leather by raiding the mutant island
- It is not required in most things so finding them can be a secondary objective for most times.
That’s all you need to know about How to get Leather in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.