SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Upon spawning on one of these islands, players must focus on building a base to survive their first night and make progress in the game. Building a base is essential for survival, as players progress through the game, they will encounter new challenges and obstacles that will test their survival skills. This guide will provide you with detailed information on how to set up a base in SunkenLand.
How to Set Up a Base in Sunkenland
To make their first base in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- After spawning in the game, players will be required to make their base if they wanna survive the cold night
- Then, players need to start finding and collecting useful resources for the base
- Players then need to start chopping trees and finding the scrap metal
- Trees can be found on the island and players can make the axe with stone and some branches
- For the scrap metal, players need to go underwater and scavenge the metal from the sunken cars
- After collecting all the materials like wood and metal, players need to find a good spot for their base (depending on each player)
- After finding a suitable spot for themself, players need to start building the base.
- Players need to open their “build” menu and then start building the foundation of the base
- Then players need to start building the walls and after that, place the necessary things in the base like a Bed, grill, torch and water purifier.
- Players dont need the roof at the start but they can add it later so first focus on necessary things.
That’s all you need to know about How to set up a base in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.