SunkenLand is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game where players will be making their base, exploring sunken cities and getting resources by scavenging or trading. The game was released on August 26th and was published by Vector3 Studio. Players will be exploring the world overflowing with water and most cities and places are underwater. Players will spawn in the game on one of the islands and will need to survive the first night as they have no shelter or anything. This makes even surviving the first night of the game very difficult. This guide will show you how to survive the first night in Sunkenland.
How to Survive Your First Night in Sunkenland
In order to survive their first night, players need to follow these simple steps:
- After teleporting in the game for the first time, players will be on an island
- Then players will need to make these items for their base using the resources on the island:
- Bed (for resting and for the next morning)
- Grill (for food)
- Water purifier (for freshwater)
- Players need to find resources like wood and scrap metal to make these resources
- Players can see the required material in their “Build” section on the menu (beside inventory)
- Players then need to get some wood for bed and fire.
- Players will also need to dive underwater to find sunken cars for scrap metal as well
- After finding all the necessary materials, players need to start making their base near the water
- After that, players need to place their grill, bed and water purifier in their respective places.
- Then players also need to find or make a bucket to use as well container for filling the water purifier.
- After that, fire up the grill and the torch for some heat
- Then go near the bed and interact with it to sleep through the night and wake up the next morning.
That’s all you need to know about how to survive the first night in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.