SunkenLand, released on August 26th and published by Vector3 Studio, is a post-apocalyptic survival and exploration game that immerses players in a world overflowing with water. In this world, most cities and places are submerged, leaving only a few islands above the water’s surface. Upon spawning on one of these islands, players must focus on building a base to survive their first night and make progress in the game. Players will be making their base early to survive the nights and to make things to live a better life on the island. Players will be making many things in the game but one of the first things players will be making is going to the Simple Grill. This guide will show you how to craft Simplr Grill in Sunkenland.
How to craft a Simple Grill?
In order to make the Simple Grill, players need to gather a few resources and do these steps:
- Players first need to start making the base on day 1
- Then players need to start making the foundation and then the necessary items
- A simple Grill required to get the food cooked and remove poison
- The recipe for making/crafting the Simple Grill is:
- 15x Scrap Metal
- Players need to scavenge the scrap metal from the sunken cars, metals and even the appliances.
- After collecting the 15 Scrap metals, players need to go to their base.
- Then open their build menu and simply click on the build
- Then place the Simple Grill where they wanna place it
That’s all you need to know about How to craft a Simple Grill in Sunkenland. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sunkenland and various other games.