Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will develop their combat skills and face many challenges. Players will be exploring any new areas in the game and players will be working in the UC. The UC have many things for players to do and even buy. If players get UC citizenship, they can even get discounts on various shops and get extra missions and challenges. There are many benefits to becoming a UC Citizen but how to get it and what are the requirements? This guide will show you how to get UC Citizenship in Starfield.
How To Get UC Citizenship?
In order to get the UC Citizenship, players need to follow these steps and complete these requirements:
- Players first need to join the UC Vanguard
- Players need to volunteer to work there and protect the frontier of the faction.
- Players will be participating in many tests and the final Flight test, score in the flight test reduces the years needed for citizenship. (Players can talk to Commander Tuala to check)
- After passing the tests and becoming a volunteer, players first need to take an oath and then will be given their mission in which players need to fight against the Terrormorphs.
- After that, players need to complete various missions and decrease their years on their UC Citizenship requirement.
- Usually, it would need 10 years of service work, but players will get the Citizenship mid-way through all these missions.
- Now that, players have UC Citizenship, they will be able to purchase property in New Atlantis as well along with the discounts in the shops.
That’s all you need to know about How To Get UC Citizenship in Starfield Xbox & PC. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.