Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players embark on their epic journey through space, They will also complete many main campaign missions and side quests. There will be many side missions as well and one of the side missions is called Distilling Confidence in which players need to find and get access to the Secured Storage. Finding the storage is easier as the quest marker will show where it will be but unlocking it can be an issue. This guide will show you how to access the Distilling Confidence’s Secure Storage without a Keycard in Starfield.
Access Secure Storage without a Keycard (Distilling Confidence)
In order to unlock the storage without a Keycard and complete the mission, players need to follow these steps:
- In the mission, players are helping Nyssa gather the ingredients for a special drink
- One of the ingredients is in a secured Storage which players need to find access to
- The location will be marked automatically by the quest marker so players don’t have to find it.
- After reaching the storage house door, players will meet Emin
- Players can persuade him to get access to the Storage
- +1 – “I know you’d like to help me if you could.”
- +3 – “You can’t just have anyone going through. I get it. Must be hard for you to say no all the time.”
- If the persuasion fails, another way to get access to the Stoarge house would be by hacking the door
- Hacking basically means lockpicking using digipicks.
- The most important thing while lockpicking is that players need to make sure that no one is watching them otherwise they will be caught.
That’s all you need to know about how to access the Distilling Confidence’s Secure Storage without a Keycard in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.