Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will develop their combat skills and face many challenges. During their exploration and missions, players will need to go to many buildings. There will be many sections of the building which will be locked behind a door and players need to lock and pick the door to enter the room. Lockpicking is a skill that players need to learn to make their inventory full of good loot. This guide will show you how to lockpick the doors and chests in Starfield.
How to get rid of the Radiation Effect?
In order to get rid of the Radiation Effect, players need to follow these steps:
- Players will get notified in the game that they are experiencing a lot of radiation
- Then players need to reequip their radiation protection suit as the existing one is exhausting.
- Players can also see all the status effects in the character menu
- Then go into the Status Effects window (which shows all the statuses)
- The status effect can actually shorten the maximum value of the health bar
- One of the best ways to get rid of radiation is to go to a place where players can breathe openly like a ship or open base.
- Another way to get rid of the Radiation Effect is to use an injector
- The injector is a consumable item that helps neutralize various contaminations and diseases
- The final way of removing the radiation effect is to visit any clinic.
- Players simply need to pay for complete treatment that removes all negative conditions.
That’s all you need to know about How To Get rid of the Radiation Effect in Starfield Xbox & PC. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.