Starfield is all about travelling to other planets in space and completing missions. As players journey through space, they will complete a variety of main campaign missions and side quests. During their travels, players can also reach Earth and explore what remains on the planet. Players will find many Landmarks on the planet and one of them is going to be the Abeno Harukas (Osaka Landmark). Players need to find the book which will start the quest to get to the landmarks and for the Abeno Harukas, the book is called Diary of Kyosuke Nagata. This guide will show you How To Find Abeno Harukas (Osaka Landmark) in Starfield.
How to Find Abeno Harukas (Osaka Landmark) in Starfield
In order to find the Abeno Harukas Landmark, players need to follow these steps and find the book:
- Players need to find a book called Diary of Kyosuke Nagata
- To get this book, players need to go to The Key, home of the Crimson Fleet.
- After reaching the Well, players need to go up with the elevator
- The elevator will take players to the command center
- Then they need to head up the stairs and through the door with the red light.
- This room is the living quarters of Delgado
- Players will find a copy of Diary of Kyosuke Nagata on the nightstand to the left of Delgado’s bed
- After acquiring and getting the book Diary of Kyosuke Nagata
- After opening the book, players will unlock the Visit the Osaka Landmark on Earth activity
- After that, players need to set their course towards Earth
- Select the Sol System and travel to the Earth (to Japan)
- Simply go to the location shown with the blue quest marker and players will find the Abeno Harukas (Osaka Landmark)
That’s all you need to know about How To Abeno Harukas (Osaka Landmark) in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.