Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will develop their combat skills and face many challenges. During making the character, players will have an option to select 3 traits as well. The traits provide certain buffs but can become an issue later. So players might need to remove them from their character. This guide will show you how to remove the traits in Starfield.
How to Remove Traits?
Removing traits is allowed in the game and players can do so by following these steps:
- Players first need to see what traits they wanna remove like some traits can still be useful
- Then after deciding the trait that players wanna remove, players need to go to the Reliant Medical Surgery centre
- Players should be able to find these centres almost on every planet as well.
- After finding the center, players will need to go and talk to the doctor.
- Then the doctor will ask what trait players wanna remove and after the surgical process, they can get their trait removed.
- Players can also find alternatives to removing traits as well.
- Players can even remove the thing which allows the trait to work and after that, the trait will be useless as well.
That’s all you need to know about How to remove Traits in StarField Xbox and PC. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.