The Call of Duty series can be quite difficult, especially if you’ve missed a few games. For example, if you last played Modern Warfare 2 and then try to pick up Modern Warfare 2 again, you can feel very lost. According to Activision, the Modern Warfare II Beta will provide players with a much more comprehensive multiplayer experience than what is typical for Call of Duty. This includes brilliantly designed maps of various sizes and outstanding features.
Consider customising your clan tag if you’re looking to add a little extra flair to your Call of Duty experience. Clan tags are like an extended screen name, and they can be a lot of fun to personalize. Seeing a group of players with the same clan tag in a lobby can be intimidating, but with a little effort, you and your friends can make yourselves stand out from the crowd.
Here’s how to edit your clan tag in Modern Warfare 2.
How to Edit your Clan Tag?
To customize your Calling Card, Emblem, and Clan Tag in the game’s lobby,
- Press the start/options button on your screen’s top right.
- This button is next to a six-square and bell icon, followed by your player level.
- Switch tabs until you reach your player icon.
- On this tab, you will find options to edit your Calling Card, Emblem, and Clan Tag.
- Customize each element to your liking, but keep in mind that limited customisation options are currently available during the beta phase.
You can create a Clan Tag by combining different numbers and letters. There is a character limit of 5. You must note that you cannot use any offensive language. While the game cannot cover all possible scenarios, you want to keep it as clean as possible to avoid being banned.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will release on October 27, 2022. This guide provides an overview of editing the clan tag in Modern Warfare 2. For more information about new features and updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, visit our website or check out some of our other articles.